A look back at an amazing client conference …
- Hearing from CEO Pratap Sarker about his vision for realizing the power of technology.
- Learning about the latest product innovations through a simulated patient journey.
- Watching the powerful keynote presentation by multimedia artist, speaker, author, and innovator Phil Hansen, including his time-lapse “meta-art” videos.
- Enjoying the “Greatest Greenway” musical act.
- Getting revved up by an Orlando Magic drumline performance.
- Dancing the night away at the “Under the Sea”-themed closing celebration.
- Recognizing Greenway Gold Award winners for their accomplishments.
- Along the way, stopping by passport photo op spots such as the live chalk art, swing, and ENGAGE22 letters!
Artwork from ENGAGE22 keynote speaker Phil Hansen
ENGAGE22 kicked off with keynote speaker Phil Hansen — an internationally recognized multimedia artist, speaker, and author.
After a diagnosis of permanent nerve damage forced him to think about what his future as an artist was going to look like, a doctor told him to embrace the shake.
He spoke about his art and his use of collaboration. As a result, we worked on a piece of art together by submitting drawings via a web application. Participants were given some drawing prompts, asked to take a screenshot and submit them online — he promised to go back to his studio and make a mosaic of our collaborative efforts.
The results are a beautiful, mosaic collaboration of ENGAGE22 participants. Ready to see the results?