When and where will ENGAGE21 be held?
- ENGAGE21 will take place Oct. 1-4, 2021 at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in the greater Denver area (Aurora, Colo.).
Is the location the same as had been planned for ENGAGE20?
- Yes, ENGAGE21 will take place at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center.
If I have a question about ENGAGE21, who should I ask?
- You can contact ENGAGE21 support at email@example.com.
When can I register for ENGAGE21?
- Conference registration will open later this year.
If I registered for ENGAGE20, do I need to re-register for ENGAGE21?
- Yes. When we announced that ENGAGE20 had been postponed, we refunded the conference registration fee for all registered attendees.
Can I get a discount on registration?
- Once registration pricing is released, group pricing will be available.
- The only other way to receive a discount is by completing challenges and earning points through the Greenway Champions program. For more information on joining Greenway Champions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any questions about discounts, please email email@example.com.
Will virtual passes be available if I’m not comfortable traveling to an in-person event?
- Yes. Stay tuned for more information when registration opens.
What can I expect from the sessions at ENGAGE21?
- To better serve you, we created focused education sessions. These include:
- Product training for beginners: Designed for new staff or staff cross-training on basic product functionalities; based on practice needs and goals.
- Product optimization for advanced users: Advanced sessions for users who want more in-depth information on their core Greenway solutions.
- Managing healthcare reform: Curriculum designed to teach users about government policy and how to thrive amid the shift to value-based payment models.
- Practice success: Sessions dedicated to helping practices fulfill their goals through care coordination, population health management, and compliance with the latest healthcare reform policies.
- Professional development: Sessions focused on helping users improve their personal business skills, which ultimately will enable them to help transform their practices.
- All breakout sessions are designed to suit your experience and familiarity with our platforms. We will offer both beginner-level and advanced-level sessions. Expert Greenway team members will staff the sessions to ensure they include appropriate content and thorough answers to your questions.
- To enable peer-to-peer education, we will also offer several sessions led or co-led by customers. We are still looking for customer participants! If you would like to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stay tuned for additional information on breakout session content!
How do I make hotel reservations?
- Once conference registration opens later this year, hotel reservations will be available for booking.
Where can I learn more about Denver area attractions?
- Visit www.denver.org to learn more about things to do in the Denver area.
Why was ENGAGE20 postponed?
- We made the decision to postpone ENGAGE20 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the need for social distancing it introduced. Our top priority is the health and safety of our customers, employees, partners, and the community. Additionally, we understand the demands the public health crisis has created for providers and staff.
Why is ENGAGE21 more than a year out from the original date of ENGAGE20?
- Our event team at Greenway has been diligently working to secure a date that would work for an event of this size. Because of the requirements of our program, there was limited availability of the meeting space and hotel rooms needed for a successful ENGAGE event. Additionally, with the current state of the pandemic, we feel that October 2021 will be a safer time for everyone to travel to and attend this event.