FAQ table of contents
Where and when will ENGAGE22 be held?
- We will hold ENGAGE22 at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando, FL, Feb. 18-21, 2022.
If I have a question about ENGAGE22, who should I ask?
Will the conference have a virtual option?
- Yes, we will offer a smaller virtual conference pass to those unable to attend the full event. The virtual ENGAGE22 conference will be a distinct experience from the on-site ENGAGE22 conference and will not include all General Session or breakout session content. Check out our Registration and Pricing section below for additional information on the virtual pass.
Is ENGAGE22 in Orlando, FL, replacing the ENGAGE21 conference previously scheduled in Denver, CO?
- Yes, we previously announced the decision to cancel our ENGAGE21 conference scheduled at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in October 2021. The health and safety of our clients, employees, partners, and community always come first, which is why we moved the event from this October to February 2022.
What are your current COVID protocols for ENGAGE22?
- We have limited the number of in-person passes available to 600.
- We will continue to follow local and CDC guidelines for ENGAGE22.
- All participants attending ENGAGE will need to attest to either of the following:
- They are vaccinated (with the original one or two dose series depending on the vaccine used). OR
- They tested negative within 48 hours prior to the start of the conference AND will wear a mask.
- The testing will be based on OSHA standards.
- We ask that all attendees utilize the free CLEAR Health Pass to confirm their vaccination status or negative test in advance. On this trusted platform, you can confirm your vaccination status or negative test and locate a local testing site in advance of the event.
- We respectfully ask that all client attendees adhere to the current CDC mask recommendation.
- We will work with Rosen Shingle Creek on its safety protocols and cleaning procedures, in addition to offering socially distanced meeting space, where applicable.
- Spaces will be wiped down regularly, and disinfectant wipes will be available throughout the event.
- All clients will receive an individual hand sanitizer.
- Masks will be available at the registration desk for attendees.
Registration and Pricing
When can I register for ENGAGE22?
- You can access the registration system by clicking the “Register Now” button at engage.greenwayhealth.com. From there, you can create a profile, select breakout sessions (by October), pay for registration, and make hotel reservations.
How can I make changes to my registration?
- You can log in to the ENGAGE22 registration site using this link and selecting “Login” on the left side of the screen. Under the Login section, input the email address you used to book your registration and the password you created. If you forgot your password, select “Forgot your password?” and we will send a link to update your password to the email you provided.
What is the refund/cancellation/registration transfer policy?
- Limited Time pricing is non-refundable. Early Bird and Standard Conference Rate pricing are subject to a $250 cancellation fee per ticket purchased through Jan. 15, 2022. Tickets are non-refundable starting Jan. 16, 2022.
What is the cost to attend ENGAGE22?
- To ensure as many people as possible from your practice can participate in ENGAGE22, we continue to offer special group pricing.
Can I transfer my registration to another individual? What about from the in-person conference to the virtual pass?
- Yes, transfer options are available for both the in-person and digital conference pass. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 888-521-2301.
Can I get a discount on registration?
- You can earn discounts toward your conference pass by completing challenges for points through our Greenway Champions program. To learn more about attending ENGAGE22 at a reduced rate, click here to join the Greenway Champions program or email email@example.com with any questions.
- If you have any questions about discounts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I redeem my Greenway Champions points for a discount on my ENGAGE registration?
- For every 850 points redeemed, you receive a $25 voucher toward your ENGAGE22 pass.
- Once you register for ENGAGE22, you can redeem points for vouchers anytime prior to February 28, 2022, on the Rewards tab on the Champions website.
- Greenway will refund the corresponding voucher value to the payment method use to purchase their conference pass.
What’s included in the full conference registration for ENGAGE22?
- Admission to General Sessions to hear Greenway leadership and keynote speakers
- All breakout sessions
- Access to the Knowledge Center (including Help Center)
- Evening receptions on Friday and Saturday
- Admission to the ENGAGE22 closing celebration on Sunday night
- Breakfast on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
What’s included in the virtual conference pass for ENGAGE22?
- Select livestream sessions
- Breakout session recordings
- Select virtual sponsor booths
- Virtual networking opportunities
Can I bring a guest and what will guests have access to?
- Yes! Guest passes are available for purchase on the registration site for $250 per person. While guests can attend the Opening Reception on Friday evening and Closing Celebration on Sunday evening. Guests will not be allowed in breakout sessions, General Sessions, or the Knowledge Center outside of the Opening Reception.
What can I expect from sessions at ENGAGE22?
The ENGAGE22 session catalog has arrived!
With its expansive lineup of educational sessions, you can personalize your experience to align with your professional goals. Browse full catalog
- To better serve you, we created focused education sessions. These include:
- Product Training for Beginners: designed for new staff or staff cross-training on basic product functionalities; based on practice needs and goals.
- Product Optimization for Advanced Users: advanced sessions for users who want more in-depth information on their core Greenway solutions.
- Managing Healthcare Reform: curriculum designed to teach users about government policy and how to thrive amid the ever-changing regulatory landscape.
- Practice Success: sessions dedicated to helping practices fulfill their goals through care coordination, population health management, and compliance with the latest healthcare reform policies.
- Professional Development: sessions focused on helping users improve their personal business skills, which ultimately will enable them to help transform their practices.
- All breakout sessions are designed to suit your experience and familiarity with our platforms. We will offer both beginner- and advanced-level sessions. Expert Greenway team members will staff the sessions to ensure they include appropriate content and thorough answers to your questions.
- To enable peer-to-peer education, we will also offer several sessions led or co-led by clients. We are still looking for client participants! If you would like to participate, please email email@example.com.
What are the pre-conference sessions?
- ENGAGE22 will once again host a pre-conference day on Friday, Feb. 18.
- The day will be split into two sessions: morning (8 a.m.-noon) and afternoon (1-5 p.m.).
- Each session block will feature a variety of workshop sessions for Prime Suite and Intergy. Please note that space will be limited for each of these sessions.
- Pre-conference workshops are NOT included in the ENGAGE22 conference registration fee and must be purchased separately for $350 per person per session or $600 for the entire day.
How do I make hotel reservations?
- Hotel reservations are available at a discounted rate of $199 per night, plus taxes and fees. Click here to book your hotel room.
- If you prefer to call the Rosen Shingle Creek to book your room rather than book online, please call 407-996-9939 or 1-866-996-6338 and reference ENGAGE22.
- You can make hotel reservations after you complete conference registration. To book your room, please click the booking link in your conference registration confirmation email.
- For additional hotel booking questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservations for ENGAGE22 will not be available through any other travel/booking site.
How do I get to the ENGAGE22 hotel from the Orlando International Airport?
- Taxi and rideshare apps (Uber, Lyft) are all available from the ground transportation area of the airport in the lower level by baggage claim.
- For more information on transportation from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) to the Rosen Shingle Creek, click here.
What is the best way to connect with Greenway experts on-site?
- The Help Center will provide walk-in Q&A support for conference attendees where you can talk with a Greenway team member about a variety of topics. Because the Help Center runs on a first-come, first-served basis, you may have to wait for assistance.
- We also offer Ask the Expert sessions which are fee-based, appointment-only sessions with Greenway technical experts. You can bring lists of specific issues or questions to be addressed during the session. A 30-minute session costs $50 and can be purchased during registration.
Will there be an expo hall where I can talk to Greenway Marketplace Partners?
- Yes! The Knowledge Center will include a large expo hall area where Greenway Marketplace Partners will be available.
- In addition, Greenway will have a large booth where clients can learn more about our ambulatory platform solutions, including EHR, practice management, Greenway Revenue Services, Greenway Telehealth™, Greenway Patient Messaging, mobile, Greenway Clearinghouse Services, and more.
Will there be a Greenway promotional store where I can buy branded merchandise?
- Yes! You will be able to purchase Greenway-branded merchandise, including T-shirts, bags, and other swag items in the Knowledge Center.
Will there be a mobile app for ENGAGE22?
- Back by popular demand, Greenway will offer a powerful mobile app for attendees to use before, during, and after the event.
- The free app will be available for download in mid-January 2022 on both the Apple and Android app stores.
- The mobile app will provide easy access to information, including a full event schedule, sponsor information, peer-to-peer networking, real-time event updates, Knowledge Center information, interactive floor maps, games, and more.
Where can I learn more about Orlando-area attractions?