Why are you rescheduling customer events including User Exchanges and ENGAGE20?
- The decision to reschedule comes in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the need for social distancing it has introduced. Our top priority is the health and safety of our customers, employees, partners, and the community. In addition, we understand the demands this public health crisis has created for providers and staff. We will move forward with the event when it is safe and appropriate to do so.
What do I need to do to cancel my registration for ENGAGE20?
- No action is required of you. Your registration will be canceled and your costs will be refunded automatically. The Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center will cancel all room reservations booked through the ENGAGE20 special room block link provided for conference registration.
I’ve already registered for ENGAGE20. How do I get a refund for the conference registration fee?
- We will automatically refund all registration costs. Please allow 45 days to see the funds reflected in your account. If you do not see funds reflected after this time, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I cancelled my reservation but was charged the cancellation fee, do I get that fee back?
- Yes. Reach out to email@example.com and we will route your request. Please allow time for the request to be processed.
Will the fees for my add-on selections, such as pre-conference workshops or Ask the Experts sessions, be refunded?
- Yes, those will be included in the refund of your registration fee.
If I used Greenway Champions points towards my pass, will I be refunded?
- Yes, we will automatically refund the number of Greenway Champions points used toward your pass into your Greenway Champions account. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATIONS
Do I need to cancel my reservation at the Gaylord Rockies?
- The Gaylord Rockies will cancel all room reservations booked through the ENGAGE20 special room block link provided for conference registration. The hotel will be cancelling the room reservations the week of April 27. Your deposit will be refunded within 7-10 business days.
- No action is required of you unless you booked a room outside the ENGAGE20 special room block link that was part of registration.
Can I keep my discounted room reservation even though the conference is cancelled?
- Yes! If you would like to keep your discounted room reservation for personal travel, please reach out to email@example.com right away and we will work with the hotel to rebook your reservation for the original dates.
Should I cancel my flight?
- Yes, because we have postponed ENGAGE20 and are working to reschedule the dates, you will need to cancel your flight. We encourage you to check with your airline regarding its cancellation policy and the number of days in advance of a scheduled flight it may require. We will be in touch as soon as we finalize new dates.
UPCOMING EVENTS AND FUTURE PLANS
Do you plan to hold ENGAGE20 at a later date?
- Yes. We are actively working to reschedule ENGAGE20 as soon as possible based on guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other government agencies and venue availability. Stay tuned for new dates!
With live events being postponed, do you plan to hold virtual events in 2020?
- Yes! We are planning multiple types of virtual events. Some are virtual roundtable networking, peer panels, and leadership roundtables, in addition to webinars. Please watch your email for upcoming information.
Will ENGAGE20 still be held in Denver when it’s rescheduled?
- Currently we have no plans to change the location for ENGAGE20. We are working with the Gaylord Rockies to reschedule.
Do you still plan to host User Exchanges?
- Yes, we are working on locations and times to hold User Exchanges. We will be following guidelines from the CDC and other government agencies along with venue availability. Please stay tuned for new dates!
Who should I contact with additional questions?
- Please reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.