Health Pass by CLEAR provides secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via the free CLEAR mobile app.
Download the CLEAR Health Pass app and enroll HERE
For the most efficient entry possible, attendees should enroll with CLEAR before the event to complete their COVID pre-screening. Once your vaccination record has been uploaded to the platform, it typically can take up to 30 minutes for your status to be verified. We encourage all attendees to complete this process at least 24 hours before the event.
Get ready for the event by downloading CLEAR for free and completing the one-time enrollment process to verify your entry requirements. You can use Health Pass to confirm entry requirements before entering through the CLEAR Fast Lanes.
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR
- Download the CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile.
- Select “Have a Code?” and enter the code: EFATTENDEE103
- Tap “Enroll or verify you’re in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account.
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address and phone number and have your government-issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment.
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity.
- Continue to follow the prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely confirm your proof of vaccination or negative test results.
Step 2: Before arriving to the event, complete your Health Pass for faster entry at check-in.
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile.
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie.
- Please complete your daily health survey prior to arriving to leaving your hotel room.
- If your health pass shows green, you may proceed to the conference.
- If your health pass shows red, remain in your room and contact our team at team at email@example.com.
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!
Need help? Call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for assistance.
Disclaimer: CLEAR will not share your specific data about your vaccination or test results with the event organizer.